- Sponsors are limited ensuring extensive coverage for each sponsor
- High level attendance, presenting sponsors with an excellent opportunity not only to network but also to raise awareness of their corporate image amidst VIP presence.
- Branding of a large magnitude in primary locations of the venue including speaker’s podium, also visible to all media.
- Events are well publicized and promoted through prominent media tools as best appropriate for the event at hand, offering sponsors a targeted promotion of their corporate messages.
- An opportunity to conduct business meetings with other sponsoring or participating corporations who are looking to learn, invest or work in the field.
- Event sponsors can benefit from a complementary exhibiting space which serves to provide an additional promotional and branding tool.
- Event sponsors can benefit from the included additional branding and advertizing opportunities
Facts about Oman Second Islamic Banking & Finance Conference (OIBF):
With its great success in 2012, OIBF is the Largest Islamic Conference in the sultanate where it attracted around 400 spectators 150 of which are foreign investors interested in Oman.
Key Facts about OIBF include:
- OIBF was launched In cooperation with the Central Bank of Oman and the Capital Market Authority, and Under the patronage of H.E. Darwish bin Ismail bin Ali Al Balushi the Minister Responsible for Financial Affairs in the Sultanate of Oman
- Over 400 Participants, representing 14 countries
- It is the only event with the largest presence of international participants.
- OIBF was the first conference to whiteness the return of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and its president Dr. Mohammad Ali back to the Sultanate.
- Numerous deals and connections where initialized due to Oman First Islamic Banking & Finance Conference
- 79% of OIBF participants used our B2B platform and connected to other participants.
- 92% of OIBF said they would recommend OIBF to colleagues
- 54% of 2012 visitors came from senior Management position (CEO’s, Directors, Chairmen, General Managers etc…)
- 36 % came from Management positions (Sales, Commercial, Marketing etc…)