You are about to register yourself or a colleague for The Turkish-Arab Economic Forum
Choosing to register online is a well chosen option, as it is quick and simple, entitling you for incentive discounts, and facilitating your use of additional services, should you need them.
Forum fee: $1000
Early Bird fee: $800 before March 15th 2012
- Second registrant benefits from a 10% discount.
- Additional registrants benefit from 20% discount.
- Registering online grants you an additional incentive discount of 10% on total registered participants
Cancellation and refund policy
- Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal retains the right to change the venue, dates, program, speakers and participants of the Event.
- A delegate unable to attend may be represented by another executive of his company.
- Fees do not include travel and accommodation expenses.
- Registration is not finalized until payment is settled.
In case of cancellation:
- 50% of the fee will be refunded before 12/05/2012 (N.B. Bank charges are borne on participant)
- 150$ service fee will be charged between 12/05/2012 and 22/05/2012 (N.B. Bank charges are borne on participant)
- No refund is made after this date (22/05/2012).
Upon settlement of registration fees, you will receive a confirmation message then you can check out the following services available through our website:
- Hotel booking services
- Meet and assist services
- Visa processing
- Match Making Platform (B2B)
Meanwhile please make sure to add us to your safe list.
Services marked by a star will be accessible progressively and differ as per event.