- 1995 - Earned an engineering diploma from the French Grande Ecole, Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France
- 1995 - Earned a civil engineering diploma from Ecole Centrale Paris in Paris, France (simultaneously with degree from Ecole Polytechnique)
- 1997 - Earned a Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, USA
- 2000 - Earned a Ph.D. in Electronic Materials (Thesis in microchip reliability) from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, USA
- Earned several grants and scholarships from international institutions
Professional Career and Experience
- 20 years of experience in leading international consulting companies: McKinsey & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, Booz & Company and Partners in Performance
- Led an abundant number of strategy, policy, and transformation projects across diverse sectors, including energy and environment, public sector, and family owned conglomerates in several Middle Eastern countries such as: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Arab Republic of Egypt, Sultanate of Oman and others.
- Designed and Led the corporatization program for EDL the Lebanese national electric utility, a project financed by the World Bank
- He serves as Vice Chairman of the Board of the MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab and on other boards.