Mr. Raouf Abou Zaki
CEO, Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group
- CEO of Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group which is specialized in the industry of economic conferencing and media as well as in the studies of economic promoting and
- Founder and Editor in Chief of Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Magazine since 1979.
- Awarded of the National Cedar medal, rank of Knight (Lebanon)
- Founder and Secretary General of the Arab Union of Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Forum working within the Council of Arab Economic Unity and the League of Arab States.
- President of the Saudi-Lebanese Business Council (Lebanon) derived from the Union of Chambers of Commerce in both countries.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut and Mount Lebanon since 1997.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Swiss-Arab Chamber of Commerce since 1999.
- Chairman of the Board of Shareholders of the Arab Investment and Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (DHAMAN), 2007-2008.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Lebanese Management Association (LMA) since 2006.
- Vice Chairman of the Investment Development Authority of Lebanon “IDAL” (1995- 2001), a public institution attached to the office of the Prime Minister of Lebanon.
- Member of the Lebanese – Canadian Board of Trustees.
- Member of the Consultancy Committee of the Business Management College in the Beirut Arab University
- Launching the industry of Investment Conferencing in the Arab World (Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group organized around 350 conferences in 30 countries most of them were under the patronage of and attended by kings, Heads of States, Ministers and Heads of companies).
- Member of the MUBS University Board of trustees – Lebanon.
- Organized the private sector Forum of the Arab Economic Summit in Kuwait then in Beirut commissioned by the League of Arab Countries and the governments of the two countries.
- .Founder of the Arab Economic Forum in 1993 annually held in Beirut and to which the Honorary Presidency was given to late Prime Minister Rafic Al Hariri. Participating to this Forum are Head of Governments, Princes, Arab and foreign ministers and a big number of leaders of national and international financial institutions and investment companies.
- Founder of the Saudi-Lebanese Economic Forum in 1995.
- Founder of the Turkish- Arab Economic Forum in 2005, held annually in Istanbul and attended by Heads of States, Ministers and Arab and Turkish Leaders.
- Organizing investment forums in all Arab countries
- Organizing forums for sectors such as tourism, energy, industry, commerce, transportation, communications, insurance, banking and so on..
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Egyptian- Lebanese Business Council
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Algerian-Lebanese Business Council.
- Founder of Orient Press news Agency in Beirut beginning of the seventies.
- Business Editor of the Lebanese Al-Nahar newspaper in Beirut from 1965 to 1979.
- Prepared a weekly program for the National Lebanese Television in 1981 entitled “the affairs of the citizen”
- Provided “Al Hawadeth” and “Al Mustakbal” magazines in London and Paris with weekly economic news.
- Founder of the bi-monthly “Al-Aamal” newsletter in 1985, with the participation of the Financial Times Newspaper.
- Presenter of a weekly program on the French Radio Monte Carlo during the eighties.
All Sessions by Mr. Raouf Abou Zaki
SIGNING INVESTMENTS AGREEMENTS WITH IDAL
Presented by the Chairman and CEO Dr. Mazen Soueid
- Build and Invest in a Factory for the Production of Human Pharmaceuticals in Ghassanieh - Said, Lebanon.
Abbas Fawaz, Chairman, International Trade and Investment Company (ITICO), Lebanon
- Pharmaceutical Production Project in Qalhat - Koura, Lebanon.
Zakaria Khaled Al-Sayed, General Manager, UBSA Pharma Industries, Lebanon
- Factory for Medical Serums’ Production of various sizes according to international standards, using the latest technologies in Sareen - Baalbek, Lebanon.
Hamad Mohammed Abdullah, General Manager, Serum & Solution SAL