Turkish-Arab investment and financial flows are poised to regain momentum, especially following the several Türkiye- GCC foreign ministerial meetings held to deepen and strengthen economic ties in the region. Recently, several Gulf countries have extended vital humanitarian aid with rescue teams and relief supplies to help Türkiye in its earthquake relief operations; a prime example of these deepening ties.
Despite this significant shift in financial ties between Türkiye and the Gulf, a greater potential is yet to be realized. Developing such a potential will require more vibrant and developed financial market cooperation to accommodate and facilitate the expected growth in trade and investments in the upcoming years.To shed further light on these growing financial flows and capitalize on the new permissive environment between Türkiye and GCC, Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group in collaboration with the Ministry of Treasury and Finance of Türkiye and the Republic of Türkiye Investment Office will be launching the Turkish Arab Financial Forum on March 13, 2023 at the Grand Hyatt Dubai.
The Forum’s Program will focus on the latest developments and opportunities in fintech, with a particular emphasis on the intersection and partnership between Fintech and traditional banking. Key Topics include:
- The new frontiers of Turkish-Arab partnership
- Türkiye-GCC financial ties: the role of the banking and finance sector in supporting economic growth and diversification.
- Enhancing investors’ ability to raise debt and equity across Turkish and Arab markets.
- Capitalizing on the new wave of emerging investments in start-ups and fintech companies
- Where is fintech venture investment heading in 2023?
- The role of DeFi and crypto assets in Turkish-Arab financial partnership
The forum will bring together a number of high-level participants from Türkiye and the Arab world, including senior government officials, investors, VCs, asset managers, private equity firms, fintech leaders, finance and investment leaders, investment bankers, and representatives of major regional and international financial institutions.
Officially Supported By
In Cooperation With
The 13th Turkish-Arab Economic Forum
06 Oct 2022