Turkish-Arab economic relations have received significant boost from the recent reset in political relations between Turkey and major Arab countries. Trade, Investment and Tourism flows are expected to grow at faster rates. New investments are expected to include new industries such as Manufacturing, Energy, Digital Technology, Defense, Tourism, Food Security
• New drivers of investments in Turkey
• Navigating the global challenges to accelerate investment flows and economic diversification in the GCC
• Reform agendas
• Key investment sectors: Energy, Oil & Gas, Electricity
• The new frontiers of Banking in Turkey
• How Arab banks are building on their Turkish pillars?
• Digital Transformation of Banking in Turkey
• Nurturing the capital markets connection
• Opportunities in equity, bonds and Sukuk
• The impact of global conflicts and sanctions on financial services
• New era for convertible currencies, commodity exchanges after Pandemic
• Where the Crypto Currencies stand on trade and investment relations?
Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey
• Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030: Ambitious Nation, Thriving Economy, Vibrant Society
• United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) National Energy Strategy 2050
• Qatar National Vision 2030, an advanced country, an advanced society
• Investing themes and opportunities in GCC
• Renewable Energy
• Food Security
• Cooperation on Technology and Space Industry
• Exchanging information, sharing expertise, increasing trading value and volume
• Importance of logistics and transportation for economic development
A concluding Q&A session with H.E. Nureddin Nebati and honoring Ministers from Arab countries.
• Needed policies and initiatives to expand trade and investment between Turkey and Arab countries.